The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



I need... water... and high speed connection...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay, everybody. You may be wondering "hey, what happened to Eric?" Well, patrons, I can assure you that I have not moved to Jupiter, been trapped in a cave, or died. I have been without computer for some time now. It was only today I managed to get my parents' computer working. Even then, I found that blogger doesn't work on it. So here I am at my friend's house. A quick summary of the last few days: I'm building the Eiffel Tower from matchsticks (almost done) and... um... Well, that's it. I haven't really done anything else. But on the bright side, everyone at the Dobbs household seems alot happier today than the last few days, where everybody's iratable and angry. Things are much better now. Still no job, probably going to be at the county, but hopefully with an office job. I am a fast typer, after all. Okay. I gots to go. You know. Not really my computer.


0 Responses to “I need... water... and high speed connection...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs