The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Hoping for the best


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming: "Shine" by somebody
Slept until noon today... Grabbed some lunch and headed to the architecture building for my study guide. After that, I went to the CSC to expound on the buildings I'm studying. I made a study sheet, pretty much. I'll need it for my test. I then hung out at the CSC for the rest of the day. It was pretty much a big lazy blur. But one point to the first person to comment with the answer to this question:
Who said "Guess what I bought!!!"
And since most everyone knows, it's the first person to read this post that wins. Redisetgo!


2 Responses to “Hoping for the best”

  1. Blogger Justin 

    Haha... At first I thought the question was guess what I bought and not guess who said that.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It was not Audrey!!! It was COSMO! What are you thinking Zach?!?!?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs