The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Month of rain


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "About You" by ZOEgirl
One of them spring showers today. I'm just glad I brought my umbrella. It wasn't raining this morning, but it just started pouring as soon as class was over. Speaking of which, I'm nearing ever closer to being completely done. Test today, project due Sunday night, presentation monday, then three exams. So needless to say, I'm getting pretty excited. Hope everybody's exams go well. Talk to you guys later.


0 Responses to “Month of rain”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs