The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Restarting hobby #174


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming:
David has his muse, Loraine has her quizes, and what do I have?
It's a little known fact that I like to write short stories. And by short stories I mean short stories that continue previous short stories I 've written. I by that I mean like episodes, chapters, or issues. So here's by latest: not sure how big it'll get, but it's cool: http://eric33333.blogspot.com.
And if you like that one, there's the similar yet less serious Javonte's House of International Espionage.


0 Responses to “Restarting hobby #174”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs