The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Every time I make a new design...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming: "Come Share the Lord"
I just can't get this design right. There's always something I need to fix. I only have two more chances to revise it before it's set in stone.
My mom and sister came down to Knoxville today. They brought me my trumpet and took back alot of stuff that I hopefully won't need for 3 weeks.
I got alot done on my paper yesterday. I might be able to finish it before it's due.
And if I didn't tell you guys in the last post, I got a new CD from Zach. I think it's the best CD I have. It's over an hour of A Cappella (sp?) music. I've already listened to it like five times. It's just that awesome. Crazy awesome. I think it's the best thing ever.


0 Responses to “Every time I make a new design...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs