The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Unable to work


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming: "Zion's Call"
I haven't done much work this weekend. Like, at all. I slept until noon on saturday and hung out in the computer lab writing a post and watching flash movies for about three hours. I was planning on meeting some guys to work on a project at 3, but I got an e-mail that changed it to 5. So I stayed in the lab longer than the hour I planned. However, when I got there at 5, no one was there. I waited for a while, but no luck. I thought about calling the cell phone number I knew, but it was area code Virginia, and I'm not supposed to make out of state calls. So I sent her an e-mail, we got everything worked out, and I'm not doing anything. As far as my studio's site model is going, they told me not to put the trees in until everything else is done. I went over there today, and it's still far off from being finished. So... that's it. I try to work, but nobody lets me. Well.... I guess I'll have to relax. No choice or anything. Rats.


0 Responses to “Unable to work”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs