The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Sleep...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "Even When" by Seven Places
Tired... very tired...
Following the conclusion of the Communion service, Eric began the long walk to the architecture building. Though the task ahead of him was daunting, he scaled the stairs to the fourth floor. Armed with acapella CDs in on hand and a Dr. Pepper in the other, he entered the studio and got to work. Line by line, stroke by stroke, he drew ever closer to completing the task before him. The hours passed. Finally, with diagrams, plans, sections, elevations, site plan, site section, plans, and a well-constructed one-point perspective complete, he knew he had finished. Triumphantly, he slunk into bed.
The next day, he was assigned to do it again, but in ink.


0 Responses to “Sleep...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs