The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Night of amusement


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming: "Only Truth" by Acapella
I'm about to head off to the architecture building followed by the Orange and White game. While I'm here I might as well tell ya'll about last night. After the meeting, everyone was talking about where to eat while Zach and I were talking about the new arrangement of the couches. They decided on Puleo's, and I decided to tag along. The conversations covered a wide variety of topics such as:
How can you entertain yourself with a squirrel?
How can sheeps' bladders be employed to detect earthquakes?
Explain how a little danish can be used for perpetual motion.
Among many more. So for those of you who went (David, AnCharlene, Meredith, Justin, Zach, and Loraine), hope you enjoyed that.


0 Responses to “Night of amusement”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs