The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



A good design at last!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "The Medley" by Acapella
Finally! Ambroziak finally likes my design. Good thing too, since its my last chance for her to critique it. I'm on my own for the weekend. All I have to do is draw it all up again and get started on my model. Aside from architecture, I have the Orange and White game to play at on Saturday, so I won't have much of a weekend to work on my project. But I guess that's OK. I mean, it's only 2 and a half more weeks of school; that's 13 days of school left.
This new music Zach keeps bringing me is awesome. Last night, we were at the CSC with Chris (David and Loraine were there, too) and we put it in the CD player and started singing along with it. Singing is just a favorite hobby of mine. Music has to be one of the best things God came up with.
In other news, on the newest CD Zach gave me, he wrote my names (more than I thought I had) on the case. I just have to post it:
Eric Dobbs, Crazy-Hands, Thunderclaw, Dragon Slayer, 3-Feathers, Opportunity Express Engineer, Community Coker, Practical Pepperoni Pizza, Davy Croquet: Has become all things to all men
Thanks Zach!


0 Responses to “A good design at last!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs