The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Ready to be done


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming: "The End" by Matthew West
Yeah, I'm not going to take the time to change my font to Times anymore. It's just tedious now. And I don't have much to say now. Just that I only have one more sheet of mylar drawings to do. Then I can add the graphics and color and I'll be done. Yea! Ok, talk to you guys later.


0 Responses to “Ready to be done”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs