The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Finding a new way around campus


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming: "Crucified with Christ"
I have new knowledge on how to scale The Hill without taking the stairs. Zach was taking me up from the money wall to the Alumni Memorial building. I was confused when we went in to the Geography building. As we were going up the elevator it hit me. Zach has apparently thought long and hard about how to avoid stairs. As we were back to the CSC, we took the spam can elevator up one floor, and he nearly took the handicap elevator in the library. But now I know how to go without getting tired.
My roommate had the news on last night. I saw that today we have an O-Zone alert. We aren't supposed to use lawnmowers or cars. Bus fare is free today throughout Knoxville. If you don't follow these guidelines, a beam of light will fall to Earth and incenerate us. So don't mow anyone's grass.


0 Responses to “Finding a new way around campus”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs