The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Eric.com


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "Take You Back" by Jeremy Camp
www.eric.com
Woke up today around 11. Grabbed some late breakfast and headed over to the architecture building. I was there until about 6:30. But on the bright side, I got all but one part of my project done. I just have to put the text on and it'll be done. On Monday, I present my work to a jury (a couple of professors). I "get" to go first out of fourteen...
I found out that my 402 exam is on Monday, which means I can leave Wednesday. So I'll be home for my birthday! I really wasn't expecting to go home so soon. I was sure 402 would be on a Friday. Oh well.
I've also found out how to include images without using that "Hello" service that everybody uses.


0 Responses to “Eric.com”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs