The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Eating another apple


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming: "Thankful" by Caedmon's Call
The future of technology is looking bright. Pretty soon we'll have decent flying cars and affordable jet packs and all sorts of good stuff. Go to http://www.alicebot.org/ and click on "chat" on the left. Sometimes you can't tell that you're talking with a program. Other times you can. Easily.
Anyway, went and had tea yesterday at Joey's. Today I've tried to get most of my packing done. Tomorrow I'll have to stuff my bike in my back seat, which is no easy task. I'm going to miss all you guys, but that's what blogs are for. I won't miss a beat. One final to go, and I've already studied extensively. Now I'm going to update blog number 2, which I guess is also blog number 33333.
Oh, and congratulations to Audrey for joining the blogging circle on the better blog provider. Blogspot forever!


2 Responses to “Eating another apple”

  1. Blogger Justin 

    The WordPress powered site over at www.justinacuff.net is actually the best blogging provider.

  2. Blogger Eric 

    I don't doubt it... but what of us who don't have computers to download it onto? For us there are but three options. And only one is a good choice.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs