The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Running a good pace


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Curretly listening to: "All my Life" by Caedmon's Call
So I'm downstairs in the CSC, slowly workikng on the last couple sets of buildings. I've didvided the list into six sets of five, so I can visualize a graph of te dates for each set... It may sound weird, but it works for me. Zach just gave me another two CDs, so I'm up to 12, form my original 5 that I started with at the beginning of the semester. I've noticed people aren't posting as much, maybe due to finals. I seem to be the only one left... As if everyone else is locked away studying. I am too, but I post between studying. I guess... Okay, I admit it. I'm posting as an excuse not to study. I've met my quota for the hour. I deserve a break. If I keep this pace up, I won't burn out, nor slack off. It's the perfect medium.
Okay, I'm going go not study. Later.


0 Responses to “Running a good pace”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs