The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Eating an apple


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "Softly and Tenderly" by Acappella
Just putting the finishing touches on my studying. I havethe dates and namesof the buildings, now I just need the sketches. I have to draw them from memory. I guess I'll prepare for my second exam between the first exam and lunch. It doesn't weigh as heavily on my grade, plus it's open-notes. The preparation for exam three will be between exam two and dinner. It's more of an "improve your grade" test. It can't hurt me, but if I get high enough, I can bump my grade up to an "A."
In other news (I just realized I say that alot), my mom has gotten a new(er) computer. The store she works at just got some new ones, so she got one of the out-dated ones that is far superior to our old computer. So maybe I will be able to keep up with you guys... That'd be good. Yeah.
In other other news, I'm kinda craving a peach, but there's none to be found...


0 Responses to “Eating an apple”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs