The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Wednesday to end all Wednesdays


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming: "Other Side of the Radio" by somebody (help me out here, Zach)
Well, my loyal viewers, it's the end of the semester as we know it. I won't see most of you for months. Plus, summer posts will depend on my ability to hook up the "new" computer. If my "skills" (guessing ("this one looks like it fits here")) fail me, it could be quite a while before I post/read posts.
So after this final final, I'm going to lunch, followed by home. I was talking on AIM with one of my friends from home. He says he'll have everybody waiting on the curb in front of my house by the time I get there. Somehow I don't doubt it. I'm not sure what they did without me for a year. It seems that they follow me like a mother hen. Oh well. I don't mind the attention.Hope everyone has a happy/productive/bearable summer. Best wishes, and (hopefully) see you tomorrow.


1 Responses to “Wednesday to end all Wednesdays”

  1. Blogger crittermer 

    Congratulations on wrapping up your freshman year, Eric! I hope you'll continue to keep us updated on your thoughts via your home in middle Tennessee.=)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs