The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



One day at VBS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "All my Life" by Caedmon's Call
Phew! Tiring day. Here's what went down: after worship service, we in the VBS skit headed up to the educational wing for a quick lunch followed by three straight performances of a 45 minute play. And of course Ms. Linda threw in 3 extra scenes the day of the play. Regardless, it went well. The final tally of my parts is:
+ Zacharias
+ King Herod
+ Zacheus (offstage)
+ Man who was until recently crippled
+ Pharisee (offstage)
+ Pilate (offstage)
+ Narrator (offstage)
And I'm happy to report that I've signed up for a photo site. Check out the VBS pictures at http://eric22222.myphotoalbum.com/.


0 Responses to “One day at VBS”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs