The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Got 197 tracks


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "Not my Will but Thine" by Acapella
Despite the mounds of information in my last post, there's still alot you guys probably don't know. Tomorrow's VBS, so I've got the whole day at the church building. I think we're doing three performances of our play. I've managed to get all thirteen of my CDs onto my computer, so I have 197 tracks I can listen to. I find it much easier than the whole "CD" thing. I've also gotten a haircut. My mom and sister held me down and got the scissors on me... So now I'm just wasting time until my orientation starts. I'm probably gonna get a PC game with all the reward credit we're getting from the laptop purchase. Until then, I've just gotta find something else to spend my time on.


0 Responses to “Got 197 tracks”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs