The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



A new perspective on the warehouse


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "This is my Father's World" performed by Glad

The last night of work was pretty cool. I had my PIV training, so now I'm able to use the cherry pickers. It's pretty cool. In fact, it's the only way to see outside. The only windows in the warehouse are about 50 feet up.

I also went to the dentist yesterday. Looks like I'll have to get my wisdom teeth taken out after all. But that won't be for a while, since next week's Church camp. Seems I'll be teaching a few classes on Monday. I'll have get something together for that.

Okay. Talk to you guys later.


0 Responses to “A new perspective on the warehouse”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs