The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Two days 'til camp


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "Adding to the Noise" by Swithfoot

Woo! Weekend! And that's a nine day weekend, at that. Sunday we leave for Hillmont in Whitebluff, TN for 6 days of fun and non-stop sleep deprivation. But then again, I might end up in the 4th graders' cabin. They sleep. Not like those crazy middle schoolers. And of course, we have our 6th Dancing Potato Sock Puppet Theatre Spectacular! (Yea! Woo!) So far, we've covered most of the good themes: Western, Pirates, Medieval, Hockey, and Space. This year, we're mixing things up with a spy theme. We'll definately be humming the 007 song into the mic. We'll just hope it goes better than the Space show.

You guys have a good week, and I'll probably post once more before leaving... so... talk to you then. Later.


0 Responses to “Two days 'til camp”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs