The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Yawn


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "Mind's Eye" by DC Talk

I'm gettin' kinda excited about school coming up. It'll be nice to see everybody again. I'm pretty bored over here. Every day, it's just wake up, check everybody's blog, write a post, play some video games, eat some lunch, get ready for work, and move boxes for about 8 hours. But they did put me back on residual the other day, so I've had time to think, and day dream. So I'm pleased to announce, that today, all of my blogs have been updated. So for all you who enjoy those so much, here you go.


0 Responses to “Yawn”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs