The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Yea! Camp!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I'm about to leave for camp. Thought I'd give you guys one last post before I go.

World Christian Broadcasting has pretty recently finished work on a radio tower in Anchor Point, Alaska. Our congregation is pretty heavily involved with these guys; the little kids in Sunday school managed to raise a whole lot of money for the tower. So now we have the Gospel available to over 5 billion people. China, Russia, Madagascar, and soon the middle East. Anyone who has access to a short wave radio (which is way more people than you'd expect) can tune in and listen to the good news.

If you visit the site, you'll probably see the name Andy Baker alot. That's actually my Church's preacher, which I find to be pretty cool, that we're so closely tied to this ministry. He's the vice president, I think. Isn't it great? The gospel is almost being taught to the whole world!!!


1 Responses to “Yea! Camp!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yea!!!! It's great that such a thing is going on! I miss camp so much! I wish it were two weeks! Stinks to wake up singing kumbaya by yourself.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs