The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Patience in God


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In the Bible it says we shouldn't worry; that God will always take care of us...
We know His promises never fail; that we can take him at His word...
God always comes through.

So why do I still worry? Why do I think God won't come through?
Why do I still feel, in the back of my mind, like God will just get up and leave me?

Moses led his people across the sea through his trust in God.
David slew a giant through his faith in God.
And God saved humanity from sin through His Son.

He has never let me down. He has never forgotten me.
He has proved Himself time and time again.
God always comes through.


0 Responses to “Patience in God”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs