The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Velocity = Frequency x Wavelength


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "Forty Days" by Third Day

Afternoon, all. Just got back from the thing at Tammy's church. It was pretty good. Good points made, good skits performed, and good food served. I'm pretty tired now, though. and I have work tomorrow :(. Could've been worse though: I could've had work today.

In other news, once again, both stories have been updated.

Still not a whole lot going on... Guess I'll have the... um... uh... Cool Thing of the Week. Sure. We'll make it a weekend thing. Here we go:

COOL THING OF THE WEEK!!!
This week's cool thing of the week is a flash animation. A physics student created it as a class project, teaching physics through Mario games. I thought it was a funny, but I guess that's because I'm a nerd. Or geek. Either way, you should check it out: Super Mario Physics


0 Responses to “Velocity = Frequency x Wavelength”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs