The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Out of stuff to say


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "New Way to be Human" by Switchfoot

And, as usual, God has answered my prayers. Looks like we did enough work last night to avoid the weekend's overtime. So I'll get to enjoy myself tomorrow at that thing that Tammy invited me to that I already forgot what it is. Guess I don't really have alot else to report. It's overcast today... um... On the fireplace is seven candles, a clock, what appears to be some sort of urn, and a large painting of the inside of St. Peter's. Um.... okay. I'm out of stuff to say. But I bet that as soon as I publish this, I'll think of about 20 things to blog about.

Later all.


0 Responses to “Out of stuff to say”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs