The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Eating some macaroni


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



About to leave for work... Checked the dates on the Kentucky mission trip. Looks like next week'll be my last working week. The Wednesday after that I think the VBS starts. I need to write some puppet shows pretty soon, I guess.

Last night was pretty fun. Just went over to Tammy's with AnCharlene and co. to watch a movie. We saw The Terminal. It was pretty good.

Getting pretty excited about going back to school. We'll be going on a trip to South Carolina soon, and we'll pass through campus to get a parking pass.

Oh, and I downloaded Google Earth yesterday. Got to see the Pyramids, Niagra Falls, and some other stuff that was cool. Okay. That's all for now. Later all.


0 Responses to “Eating some macaroni”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs