The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



A twist


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There was an interesting twist on yesterday's trip to work:
*walking outside*
*getting in car*
*turning key*
vra vra vra vra vra vra sputter...
"That's never happened before..."
vra vra vra vra vra vra sputter...
vra vra vra vra vra vra vra vra vra vra vra vra vra vraaaaaaaa... sputter.

Yeah... something about a disconnected battery cord. I dunno. My dad came back from work with my sister's car (He took the keys to his truck, so that wasn't an option). I made it a little late, but it's okay.

Oh, and strories updated blah blah.

Later all.


0 Responses to “A twist”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs